Dare to Dream

I saw a card like this when I was browsing online and had to make my own. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the person who created the original card or I would share it here.

I love this technique as it is so simple to do but so pretty. I spread Crystal Effects over a piece of window sheet and then swirled some Melon Mambo reinker around. I let it dry over night and then cut out the butterfly using the Big Shot and the Beautiful Butterflies BigZ Die. I attached it to a white card with just one strip of sticky strip in the middle of the butterfly so that I could lift the wings. I then drew the line with a black marker and attached jewels, some of which I had colored with a pink Sharpie marker. My greeting comes from the Loving Thoughts stamp set and is stamped in black.