Petals A Plenty Card


When I decided to make a card today, I saw this Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder sitting on the table and decided to use it. I ran 2 pieces of whisper white card stock through the BigShot with the folder. One sheet I lightly sponged Almost Amethyst on the flowers and colored the dots in the center of each flower with a Crushed Curry Marker. The other embossed piece I used the same colors just in reverse. Then I had to decide what to do with them?? I liked them so much that I didn't want to cover them up completely, so I cut 3 strips, 2 with the Crushed Curry Flowers and 1 with the Amethyst. Mounted them on Almost Amethyst added the Crushed Curry Ribbon, Bow and large white brad, then mounted it on Crushed Curry and onto a white card. The greeting is from the On Your Birthday set, colored with Curry and Amethyst markers.

I love this embossing folder and am glad that SU decided to continue offering it.

Item #116824 Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder $10.95