SPRING IS HERE!


I hope Spring is here to stay. This card is definitely "Springy" (is that a word??) It uses the new two step stamp set that is available in April called Awash With Flowers. (Yes, I know some of you heard me say I wasn't buying it, but.....saw too many cute cards made with it!)

Ink: Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Orchid Opulence, Apricot Appeal & Black
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, Very Vanilla
Greeting: On Your Birthday
Misc: Finial Press Embossing Folder, Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon

I forgot to mention that the butterfly in the left corner is actually one of the small flower stamps that I just drew a black line under. This stamp set has 18 pieces. The cling mount version actually arrives in two cases!

Wood mount:$52.95
Cling mount: $36.95
OR get this set for free in April when you host a $460 workshop!