I haven't had much time to play lately as I have been madly prepping for Stamping University. However, after seeing this card on our Demo site, I just had to make time to make my own! I love these colors together. If you haven't guessed already, the front on this card is actually made from our Fresh Cut Note Cards. I used the front only of the note card and ran it through the Big Shot with the new Square Lattice Embossing folder from the Summer Mini, then mounted a piece of the Island Oasis Designer Paper behind the flower cutout. The entire piece is then mounted on a scallop square of Pumpkin Pie which was cut with the Clear Square Scallop die using the Big Shot.The flowers and leaves are from the Tropical Party set and the buttons are the Bitty Buttons mounted on card stock which was punched using the new Itty Bitty Punch Shapes. The Modern Label is punched from Rose Red and mounted on Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon. The finished card measures 5 1/4" square.