My Digital Studio Swatchbook Project




As some of you know, I recently had to spend 5 days in serious isolation. The one thing that kept me sane, and believe me I wasn't on the ball enough to have planned it, was that I took my LapTop into the room with me and it had My Digital Studio software loaded. It is also where I tend to upload a lot of my pics as well, so once the lights went on in my head, I had something to keep me occupied!

The format for this swatchbook is in the MDS program and I had never made one but it was easy. I then uploaded it to Stampin'Up! for printing and I just received it today. I am really happy with it.

If you haven't already signed up for your own FREE 30 day trial of MDS, do so today as you only have until the end of February. It's simple; add the free My Digital Studio Express trial (item 129600) to your online shopping cart, and then download and install it from your Download Manager. You can download it from my
Online Store - once there click on "Digital Designing