United Way Crop

I had a great time last night! I did something I haven't done in a long time and attended a crop from 4:00 p.m. until Midnight in support of United Way. It has been a long time since I have done any paper scrapbooking and will share some of my pages soon.

However, during the evening my friend and fellow demo Tracie gave a class which I attended. It was really fun to be the student again and the two projects we made were fabulous! Here is the card we made which I really love! So simple but absolutely stunning, IMHO!

Supplies List:
Stamp Sets: Joyous Celebrations
Ink: Gumball Green
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Misc: 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, BigZ Die Snow Flurry,  Choc Full of Cheer Designer Paper; BigShot, Dimensionals,Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder